Travel Documents

Travel documents enable you to go from one country to another. To travel to Uganda, you need the following travel documents:-

- A passport issued by your own country. It should be valid for 6 months.

- The passport should have a valid visa to be stamped in it.  Apply for a visa here.

Another travel document you would need is an Emergency Travel Certificate. This applies only to Ugandans who have lost their passports due to one reason or another. If you have lost your passport, you can apply for an Emergency Travel Certificate from Uganda High Commission in Pretoria at a cost of ZAR 400, payable to the bank account of Uganda High Commission.